- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The Kurdish intellectual Malvan Rasoul stressed on the importance of the orientations and ideas of Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan in solving the Syrian crisis. He said that the principle of coexistence and brotherhood of peoples that was established in northern and eastern Syria is inspired by the ideas of Ocalan.
- The resistance of Sheikh Maksoud in Aleppo had an impact, even after a time of attacks, the streets where civilians stayed they called in different names in proportion to what they went through and for the ease of its access, so that Ilam street remains one of those symbols, which memories a citizen retains moment by moment.
- A member of the presidential council of Aleppo (the Aleppo branch) said that Turkey has become an outcast state in the West and East and is always trying to find an outlet for it, stressing that political dialogues with representatives of the people can solve the crisis.
Culture and art
- The popular singer Salah Bireem, who used to live in Afrin, composed lyrics and would sing songs to honor Afrin, and now continues to resist with the people of his compatriot in al-Shahba canton and provides them with morale support and continue to preserve the original art and culture of Afrin (attached pictures and video).