- Following up the resistance of the age in its second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin living in al-Shahba, and events and activities in support of the resistance to the age.
- Following up on the latest developments in the Turkish occupation army attacks on the territories of northern and eastern Syria and Başûr (southern Kurdistan) and the areas of legitimate defense, and the operations of the People’s Defense Forces against the Turkish occupation army.
- Follow-up reactions to the threats of the Turkish occupation of northern and eastern Syria, and the US withdrawal from the border points with Turkey.
-Follow-up the tents of the sit-in and human shields organized by the people on the border in Srikaniye and Gire Spi(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- Arab tribal leaders in the city of al-Hasakah expressed their rejection of the Turkish state's threats to launch attacks on northern and eastern areas of Syria(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- Ibrahim Sheikho, a jurist, said that the plot against the leader, Abdullah Ocalan, was aimed primarily at breaking the will of the Kurdish people, and stressed that the occupation of Afrin is part of the plot(accompanied with photos and videos.)
-Nazira Koriya asserted that any expected Turkish attack on northern and eastern Syria would renew the Sefo massacres of Christians committed by the Ottoman Empire(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- The plot against the leader Abdullah Ocalan was aimed at eliminating any form of Kurdish political advancement in the region, said member of the PYD General Administration, Ahmed Khoja(accompanied with photos and videos.)