Hawar news agency, has obtained, through private sources, some of the items prepared by the Democratic Autonomous Administration for submission during its negotiations with the Syrian regime, later on.
According to ANHA agency, among the items to be provided by the Autonomous Administration of the negotiations which will be hold between the representatives of the two parties are:
1.Unity of the Syrian land
2 The system in Syria is a democratic republic, and Autonomous Administration is part of this system.
3 Autonomous Administrations have representatives in parliament in the center of Damascus, through their representatives.
4 Along with the Syrian flag, there should be flags representing Autonomous Administrations.
5. Diplomacy in the areas of Autonomous Administrations does not go contrary to the interests of the Syrian people and constitution.
6 Syrian Democratic Forces are part of the Syrian army, which is responsible for protecting the Syrian border.
7. The Internal Security Forces in the areas of Autonomous Administration operate according to the local councils in a manner that does not contradict with the Syrian constitution.
8. Learning in the mother tongue is the basis of education in the areas of Autonomous Administration, and Arabic is the official language throughout Syria.
9. In Autonomous Administration areas, education in local languages is taught in faculties of history, culture, languages, literature and the like.
10. Distributing the Syrian wealth to the Syrian regions in a fair manner.