During the forum, which will last for 3 consecutive days, several live testimonies of victims of "terrorism" will be heard. In addition to holding seven sessions on Daesh include the issue of the political and historical side of the Daesh terrorism, and the military and security side of Daesh terrorism, and the cultural and religious aspect of Daesh terrorism and the economic and social aspects of Daesh terrorism, and women from the perspective of Daesh terrorism, and solutions and proposals to address the terrorism of Daesh and the human rights side of Daesh terrorism. Each session will also include discussion with the audience and making interventions.
The participants of the forum are:
- Prof. Ahmed Rajab: Lecturer in the Faculty of Law at the Alexandria University, and member of the Union of Arab Lawyers
- Ahmed Belda: An economic researcher and was a consultant to the Confederation of Workers union of Turkey (KESK)
- Dr. Jalal Al-Zanati: An expert on political history and a professor of history at Alexandria University and a researcher at Al-Ahram Center for Political Studies
-Dr. Mokhtar Ghobashi: doctorate in criminal law and a doctorate in political science, and lecturer in many Egyptian universities
- And Dr. Amy Austin Holmes, an assistant professor at the American University in Cairo.
-Peter Nop is a diplomat and a member of the International Center for Countering Extremism (ICCT) and is responsible for the strategy to combat extremism in the Dutch government.
-Dr. Peter Neumann is a researcher in security studies at the King-London Institute and founder of ICSR. He also served as OSCE Chairman.
- Dominique Anschope, Professor of Law at the University of Paris and Associate Scientific Director of the French Criminal Law Encyclopedia and a Registrar of Counsel for the International Criminal Court (ICC) in the Hague and the International Court of Justice in the Hague.
- Advocate for the International Criminal Court (ICC), Dr. Saad bin Omar, former Dean of the Special Forces in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and holds a master's degree in international relations from the University of Durm in 2000.
-Dr. Mahaib Saleh is a researcher, academician and professor of economics at the Faculty of Business Administration at the Arab International Private University.
- Dr. Sevin Saied, PhD in Middle East Politics from Exeter University in 2014. He is a political and social affairs expert and lecturer at Shanxi University in China.
-Dr. Farah Saber, university professor, University of Baghdad, Iraq, specializing in Iranian, Turkish and Middle East issues.
-Dr. Michael Rubin is a resident researcher at the American Project Institute, a former Pentagon official and Middle East and Diplomacy specialist at the Graduate School of Marine Studies.
Nicholas A. Hiras is a fellow at the New American Security Center (CNAS), a Middle East security program and a senior analyst at James Town, and Tom Garrett, a US politician and former US House of Representatives member of the Republican Party.
- Nicholas A. Hiras is a fellow at the New American Security Center (CNAS), a Middle East security program and a senior analyst at James Town, and Tom Garrett, a US politician and former US House of Representatives member of the Republican Party.
-Sheikh Murshid Al-Khaznawi PhD in Islamic Studies and Imam and preacher of the Center for the revival of the year in Norway.
-Massimo D'Alema, former Prime Minister of Italy 1998-2000, Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs 2006-2008 and former Secretary of the Left Democratic Party.
In addition to hundreds of political and academic figures, researchers, journalists and other clerics.