- Following-up the events in the north eastern Syria.
- Following-up the events and activities in northern and eastern Syria.
- The Democratic Autonomous Administration , Afrin canton, issued a statement regarding the sixth anniversary of establishing the Autonomous Administration at Barkhdan camp in Al-Shahba canton, at 11:00 (photo and video attached).
- The Co-Head of the Executive Council in Afrin, Bakir Alou said that Afrin people realized the reality of the occupation efforts and objectives. Therefore, they insisted on staying Al- Shahba despite the suffering and siege. He stressed that Autonomous Administration is on duty in serving Afrin displaced. (Attached with photos and video).
- Seri Kania city, which is historically known as the Land of Metamien, has been occupied by Turkey and its mercenaries, a city known for its ancient history and heritage, is now a hotbed for all kinds of brutality and violations, crimes against humanity, displacement and demographic change. (Attached with the pictures).
- Ilham Ahmed called on the Syrian political parties to prepare for a general framework that gets the satisfaction of all Syrians, and to prevent foreign interference. (Attached with photos and video).
- A number of Syrian politicians in Aleppo city pointed out that the recent attacks of mercenaries of the Turkish occupation on Aleppo are a renewal of the dreams of the Ottomans, calling on the national parties in Syria to join efforts to recover the occupied areas. they stressed on the need to reach a solution that satisfies all Syrians. (Attached with photos and video).
- Sheikhs and notables of Al-Jubour clan denounced the Turkish state policies, by enforcing the young Syrians to join into illegal fighting in Libya. They stressed that these practices are against the international and Arab customs. (Attached with photos and video).
- intellectuals from Aleppo city explained that Turkey is working through its policies, to thwart the unity project of the Kurdish row, because the Kurdish unity hinders its expansionist and occupation projects in the region, stressing that the unity of the Kurdish row is the guarantee to protect and solve the Kurdish issue.
- Observers estimate that the Turkish President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan's visit to Algeria, comes in the context of his attempt to take advantage politically of his country's economic influence in Algeria on two levels, the first: getting the support from Algerian for the Turkish role in Libya, the second level: the incursion into the African continent economically by using Algeria as a passing card. (Attached with the pictures).