On Saturday morning, the Arab newspapers touched upon the Russian pressures on Iran and the Russian-Syrian bombardment on Idlib, leaving many victims.
Al-Sharq al-Awsat: Russian pressures on Iran to withdraw «Drone» threatened Israel
In the Syrian issue, al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper quoted from Israeli intelligence sources saying that Russia had begun to exert pressure on Iran in Syria, including exiting the Revolutionary Guards from military bases and withdrawing advanced Drone planes to Iran. The Israeli "Debka" intelligence site stated the emergence of "sudden shifts by Russia against the Iranian presence. It began by the obstruction of the decision of President Bashar al-Assad to manage the port of Lattakia near the base of Hmeimim, and then the Russian side's expulsion of the Iranian (Revolutionary Guards) from various Syrian air bases of importance, in which Moscow had agreed to work with the Iranian side." The site explained that this included the pressure to remove Drone aircrafts, including the most advanced, equipped with bombs and precision guided missiles, and which are supposed to be partly similar of US hidden drones which were kept at the hands of the Iranians.
Al-Quds Al-Arabi: 12 civilians were killed by heavy Syrian-Russian shelling of Idlib and its environs
While the newspaper of Al Quds Al Arabi said, "Syrian and Russian bombing is still ongoing violently and for the fourth day consecutively on the areas in the province of Idlib and its environs in north-west Syria, which resulted in killing at least 12 civilians according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, and the bombardment reached several areas in the province of Idlib and its environs, despite being involved in a Russian-Turkish agreement held last year which provided for the establishment of a "demilitarized zone". The Observatory reported that Russian aircrafts launched dozens of raids, while the regime helicopters dropped dozens of barrels of explosives on different areas in the southern countryside of Idlib and the northern countryside of Hama, in which at least 12 civilians were killed."
Al-Sharq al-Awsat: Haftar mobilizes ... and al-Sarraj requests Turkey's assistance
In the Libyan issue, al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper said, "The Libyan National Army, led by Marshal Khalifa Haftar, continues to send reinforcements to the vicinity of the Libyan capital Tripoli to resolve its battle. Al-Wefaq government, headed by Fayez al-Sarraj, announced that it would seek assistance from its ally Turkey to stop the army's progress. Violent clashes erupted on Friday with heavy weapons east of the capital Tripoli after an air strike launched by aircrafts belonging to the «National Army», and bombed positions of the forces of Sarraj in the axis of Ain Zara and Salah al-Din and Wadi al-Rabea south of the city. Heavy clashes took place overnight, as residents told Reuters that fierce fighting raged overnight until the early hours of Friday morning in the former International Airport area."