This morning, international newspapers touched on preparations for the century's deal, as well as the Iranian-American tension in the Middle East and the Gulf.
Trump envoy: We may postpone publication of peace plan to November
"President Trump's envoy to the Middle East, Jason Greenblatt, hinted at the possibility of postponing the disclosure of the White House peace plan to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, once again to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Early November. "
"I think logic dictates that we wait until a new Israeli government is formed," Greenblatt said. "We must actually wait for a period that could extend until November 6," The Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported.
Washington hints at "military option" against Tehran
On the Iranian-American tension, the Washington Times reported that officials had said that the military response would be one of the options of the United States after "unequivocal" evidence of Iran's attack on tankers.
"The Trump administration says it retains all options on the table, including military strikes, in response to the attacks on two oil tankers near the Strait of Hormuz last week that Iranian forces allegedly carried out."
In an interview with Fox News, Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo said that "it is unequivocal" that Iran is the one which carried out the attacks with the clear intention is to refuse the passage of tankers through the Strait of Hormuz, which is through the transfer of about a fifth of the world oil every day.